Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight Haters (Right or Wrong?)

I just want to point out that people seem to put down Twilight to promote other fandoms such as Divergent, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc…

Started by Beatrice Prior

1 May 8, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Siegel

Revising the US Constitution

The Government shall have five Arms. The five Arm system shall be balanced by permanent interlocking cyclic kill power. Where specified, an…

Started by Peter D Shively

0 Apr 25, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars movie

Don't you think it's kinda funny how Shailene Woodley and and Ansel Elgort who are playing Tris and Caleb -- who are brother and sister --…

Started by Leea

15 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Dylan Calvert

Theo James's old band Shere Khan

I know there are tracks available to listen to on Sound Cloud (https://soundcloud.com/sherekhanmusic)... but I would love to be able to act…

Started by Kerri

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Kerri

Birthday Party

Hey guys! I have a birthday party coming up and I am planning on making it Divergent themed. Any ideas of how to do that? BTW there are aro…

Started by Olivia Efird

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Juli Nyxx

New faction, new you.

Imagine you are in the faction you love and want to stay in forever... (mmmm dauntless with Tobias...) but now think of this. Your faction…

Started by Bel

0 Mar 21, 2014

Romantic Book Story Only For You

Hello friends My name is Stev. I'm a YA and MG writer. Today I'm  sharing about a great romantic novel Name:-ChainBound Really it's amazin…

Started by Steve S

0 Feb 26, 2014

What are your favorite quotes?

The quotes don't have to be from divergent but just in general. I am obsessed with quotes. My favorite from divergent is probably either fe…

Started by Lexi Geib

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Lexi Geib

Sleepy Hollow TV series

Who can tell me where to watch the Latest of Sleepy Hollow.i'm in China now. thanx

Started by sophisa

0 Nov 27, 2013

Doctor Who

Calling all Whovians! This will be our dedicated thread for all things Doctor Who, so go ahead and rave or rant about your favorite episode…

Started by Steele Sheen

0 Nov 25, 2013

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Faction-Week!(?) 1 Reply

Started by Aimée in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Tammy D Keene Jan 2.

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24, 2017.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11, 2017.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30, 2017.

Tweet us!

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...