Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tokio Hotel

Aliens! Rumors have been spread that the album will be released at the end of November! Who is excited? I know that I am! :-)

Started by DivergentTris

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by DivergentTris

Veronica Roth's blog?

I have heard that she runs a blog, I can't find it. That's the problem :/ Do anyone of you guys know? If you know, please comment <3

Started by Bea

0 Sep 14, 2013

Be A Mockingjay; Support The Underdog

Hi : )I'm a fan of the hunger games series, have been since 2010. And recently I found this channel; http://www.youtube.com/user/HungerGame

Started by Caleb O'Connor

0 Aug 21, 2013

What about Delirium?

I know a lot of people talk about Hunger Games similarities/differences but what about Delirium? It seemed like a very similar kind of prob…

Started by Skyanna

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by CrypticDiVeRgEnT

Mixed fandom theory

okay... is it just me or do you guys mix your fandoms? what i mean is do you ever wonder what it would be like if two of your favorite c…

Started by Macy Rodriguez

3 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by HeStia

Divergent vs hunger games?

I think the title answers it self ;) 

Started by Abigail <4

2 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Steele Sheen

Who should it be: Alex or Julyan?

I know that a love triangle make for good drama, so why not throw that into a story of romance, adventure, and life lessons that are worth…

Started by DivergentFour

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Kathleen B

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Faction-Week!(?) 1 Reply

Started by Aimée in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Tammy D Keene Jan 2.

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24, 2017.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11, 2017.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30, 2017.

Tweet us!

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...