Book forum: ALLEGIANT (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I found Allegiant to be extremely anticlimactic

1. In the Divergent scene where Tris and Tobias hold hands in the train at the end, I thought to myself "cool, so they're both Divergent".…

Started by Kroen Redstone

10 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Nathalie Scharn

Tobias in Allegiant

Do you think that Tobias had the right to act the way he did in Allegiant when he found out he wasn't divergent?

Started by Catherine Lewis

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Heather Ford

Would you join the Allegiant?

Would you go with Johanna and Cara's Allegiants, or Evelyn's idea of no factions?  I think I would go with the Allegiant due to the fact…

Started by Carlee Anne

0 Aug 22, 2014

Allegiant: Deaths : Predictions and Outcome (Warning Spoilers)

In the final to every dystopian trilogy, important characters always die. I don't even need to give examples. So here comes the odd but imp…

Started by L

209 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Annie Ashcraft

Why is Tris immune to serums?

Mod edit: This discussion contains spoilers found in the Allegiant novel. If you wish to remain unspoiled this is your only warning to navi…

Started by Mary Beth

9 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Sekar

Allegiant Understanding

Hi!! I don't understand chapter 15 in allegiant. specifically why are they placed inside the fence. I know it is for them to heal, but i ha…

Started by Pegacorn1210

9 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Pegacorn1210

Series Plot Hole

Could someone either patch-up or acknowledge, what, to me, is a glaring and insurmountable plot hole..? Roth never addresses the basic huma…

Started by Mickey Jo

4 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Melissa

Did they or Did they Not?

I know how there is some talk on weather it was clear if Tris and Four made love and I know that they did't explain it but I think thats wh…

Started by DauntlessSoul

24 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Steele Sheen

why do peter david and marcus go free?

Why does V. Roth have almost all the bad-guys go (Eric doesn't). peters living in Milwaukee carefree, David will keep his prominent job, an…

Started by dunstan fortress

6 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Jessica Stranger

Final Battle Issue....

I loved the series and although everyone is whining and complaining about everything and the death of Tris the major problem I am having is…

Started by Soni Frazier

1 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Rachel M

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...