Book forum: ALLEGIANT (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bravery or stupidity?

So I'm not being mean here but who thinks it was kind of stupid the way she died? Or do you think it was bravery? Before you read, you have…

Started by Jae

1 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by FourTris13

The end ....... Spoilers beware

Self sacrifice, I think this was Veronica Roth's overall message for this trilogy. She was trying to show us when self sacrifice can be a g…

Started by Maria Eberhart

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by RoryTheRoman

What do you believe is beyond the fence?

I really do wonder what is beyond the fence and can't help feel that there is something big out there. Maybe Eurdite built a base out there…

Started by megan

16 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Colin Brennan

On Four and Infinity

So, Four is a pretty messed-up guy by the end of the series.  But he needs to realise that Tris would have wanted him to carry on with his…

Started by Mai

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Kaity Bancroft

is it calebs fault that tris died?

The first answer that comes to my mind is"yeesss duuhhh!!!" But still is it his fault tris held a gun in his face and forced him not to go?…

Started by Juveria Tabassum

1 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Divergent fan girl

The fall of the factions..How many other places were there were factions exist.?

How many groups were formed outside Chicago and did they have the same 5 Factions? Were they also being monitored? Did the Bureau control t…

Started by barbara corker

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by barbara corker

fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up

i finished reading all 3 books! i don't want to spoil anything from the last book but i cried for a few days! throughout these books it fel…

Started by riley taylor

0 Feb 7, 2014

Never Say Never...Spoilers aside, I had to get to the end..Allegiant.

I hated and accepted the ending. I had to re-read it and then analize why it ended like it did. Tris does/did ridiculous ,risky ,selfless t…

Started by barbara corker

0 Jan 22, 2014

Will Tobias and Tris get married

Talk about weather you believe Tobias and Tris should get married

Started by Nat White

49 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Natalie D

Tris or Beatrice?

I love when everyone asks me who the main character is. When most people will say Tris, I say Beatrice. And it's true if you think about it…

Started by Myranda Byouk

0 Jan 8, 2014

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...