Book forum: General Discussions (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

would you rather?

would you rather?... be in tris' place in divergent, and how different would you be from her in the same situations?? or be in katniss' pla…

Started by The Bravery

4 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Emma Hosier

DAUNTLESS fear

Okay, if you were in dauntless initiation and you were taking the simulatiom, what would be your fears? Would you be like four or like some…

Started by The Bravery

5 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Tris+Tobias<3

Love is a FOUR letter word

whatdaya thiink?? i was just thinkin' of some little quotes about divergent because i was gonna make a fanfiction about it but i gotta thin…

Started by The Bravery

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Tris+Tobias<3

Another Faction

At the choosing ceremony, Tris decided to transfer to Dauntless, but what do you think would have happened if she had transferred to anothe…

Started by Trainjumper

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Trainjumper

The books effect

For me divergent has had a very strange effect. I read the book in under 2 days and now I truly miss it and now I'm having what can only be…

Started by EMcG

7 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by payton pisano

How would you handle it?

How would you handle Peter, Al, And drew  Attacking you? Tris freaked an didnt tell nobody! I would have been traumatized personally but I…

Started by A divergent Dauntless girl

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by A divergent Dauntless girl

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...