Book forum: General Discussions (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Factions that fit well together

I'm curious - what factions do you think would work well together as combinations of personality or which there would be more divergence of…

Started by bookworm61

0 Nov 13, 2014

Living like the factions

Which faction-way are you living? Do your parents think you should be honest all the time? Is selflessness the most important charactistic?…

Started by Zipliner Tris

9 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Samantha Johnson

Is it possible in an aptitude test to get dauntless AND amity?

I admit I took the test and I got amity and dauntless. Is that even a thing? Is it possible? I want to know your opinion about what this wo…

Started by Emma Carriger

1 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by bookworm61

If there were a 6th faction, what would it be?

That's right, you heard me. What would the 6th faction be???? And when I ask this, I mean I want to know EVERYTHING. What is it called? Wha…

Started by JPL

27 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by bookworm61

Location of the compounds

Ok, so we all know that the Euridite compound is across from Millenium Park in chicago, Abnegation is in north side and Dauntless is in the…

Started by Joshua Szeszol

2 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by DivergentDiva

Christina's Luck

Mod edit: This thread will discuss people and events in all three Divergent novels. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please take this oppo…

Started by Aimee C

0 Sep 23, 2014

Saddening Divergent thoughts :(

What if at the end of Allegiant, Tris wakes up from sleeping... On the day of the Choosing Ceremonies?!? IDK why but this thought has be go…

Started by Rai Rai

3 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Rai Rai

The Factions in Life

I've been interested in what would happen if the factions were started in real life. I don't mean like fan fiction wise I mean actual peopl…

Started by Shannon Hughes

2 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Shannon Hughes

Factionless Children

I was wondering whether factionless children get to chose at the ceremony, I know that in the book & movie they don't show or tell you…

Started by FourTris Fangirl

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Lythe

Prove You Are A Fan.

Take this short quiz to prove you are a true Divergent fan. Divergent Choose. Knife or cheese? Why did Tobias choose Dauntless? How many…

Started by Tris Prior

17 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Mackenzie meadow

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...