Emily's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a little nervous only about Eric, cause, um, I pictured him with dreadlocks, and…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Its Official! Divergent movie cast list and character thread index

163 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Katie Clayton

"So physically I don't think she looks like Tris, but she did change what she could.…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Shailene Woodley: Do you like her as Tris or not?

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Gwen Bagley

"I hope the falling out they had in Insurgent is the only one! I will be devastated i…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Will Tris and Tobias still be in book three?

10 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Emily

"I hope not. I just can't see it happening, especially with how Christina reacted to…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Do you think Christina and Uriah could become a couple in Allegiant?

2 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Emily

"I'm really excited cause I LOVE his POV from Free Four, but I'm nervous cause now I…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Two POV in Allegiant Tris's and fours

7 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Emily

"Honestly I think so. And I was SO pissed that she betrayed Tobias at the end! But, t…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Did Four and Tris fight too much in Insurgent?

24 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Mariah

"My first thought was: "Oh my God, he has a heart! I might actually not completely lo…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Tris's Death???

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Emily

"I don't think so. I mean Caleb is just young enough to be in Tris' grade but he's al…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Do You think that Jeanine could Possibly be Tris's Birth Mom?

39 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Lea

"you can get it on an Apple device in iBooks for $1.99 I think. its really good :)"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Free Four

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by iamdivergent13

"I think it's because most kids in Abnegation are raised to be selfless, and growing…"

Emily replied Jul 30, 2013 to Why are a lot of Abnegation kids Divergent?

11 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by 4everdauntless

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...