barbara corker's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank God for the books ( altho i hated Allegiant )....most movies deviate from them…"

barbara corker replied Apr 8, 2016 to INSURGENT Movie Reaction Thread

18 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by barbara corker

"Lee, I think your right. I do feel bad for Tobias but he is better off without Tris.…"

barbara corker replied Oct 4, 2014 to Pick and Choose: Which Prior to Lose?

205 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Blake

"I was in Barnes and Noble today to pick up a book and saw "Four" located in front wi…"

barbara corker replied Sep 24, 2014 to UPDATE! In HIS words-- FOUR: A Divergent Collection

54 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by BE BRAVE!

"Exactly, I have said it before and will again...in this world they live in their lo…"

barbara corker replied Aug 22, 2014 to who do you think tobias should date now that tris is gone?

102 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by cvg

"WHY? TRIS STILL DIES! This is kind of like what Midnight Sun would have been like if…"

barbara corker replied Jul 16, 2014 to UPDATE! In HIS words-- FOUR: A Divergent Collection

54 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by BE BRAVE!

"she also cares nothing about her readers except for those who enjoy unhappy relation…"

barbara corker replied Jul 16, 2014 to Defining ALLEGIANT: Your Reaction (Spoilers!)

1061 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Four and Six

"It's really hard to even think of Tobias without Tris so I understand your grief! I…"

barbara corker replied Jul 3, 2014 to who do you think tobias should date now that tris is gone?

102 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by cvg

"I can't read Four because I will be constantly reminded how broken he becomes in the…"

barbara corker replied Jun 17, 2014 to Defining ALLEGIANT: Your Reaction (Spoilers!)

1061 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Four and Six

"Remember just how jealous Tris became when Nita just talked to Tobias! I think she a…"

barbara corker replied Jun 17, 2014 to who do you think tobias should date now that tris is gone?

102 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by cvg

"Absolutely not finding someone else....he was a very private person, in fact, he was…"

barbara corker replied Jun 17, 2014 to who do you think tobias should date now that tris is gone?

102 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by cvg

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...