All Discussions Tagged 'Factions' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faction-Week!(?)

So, while reading I had a (slightly crazy) idea: what if I lived after the rules of the factions for a week, each day as one of the faction…

Started by Aimée

1 Jan 2
Reply by Tammy D Keene

Are you divergent?

What do your test results say? I am Erudite and Candor. Also, I am very bored, so please, somebody, anybody, reply. Thank you, Bailey.

Started by Bailey Renee

26 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Divergent fan girl

Interactive Faction Map : Divergent Chicago

Abnegation, Candor, Dauntless, & Erudite Factions. Amity sector not shown here, because the image is too zoomed in, and the sector is…

Started by DivergentDiva

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by bookworm61

The fall of the factions..How many other places were there were factions exist.?

How many groups were formed outside Chicago and did they have the same 5 Factions? Were they also being monitored? Did the Bureau control t…

Started by barbara corker

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by barbara corker

Tobias or Uriah?

I've been getting a lot of Tobias VS. Uriah. People are saying that in Allegiant they really like Uriah's personality. So I'm just wonderin…

Started by Sammo368

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Sammo368

Factions for the Famous.

Okay, so we all know what the Factions are and what they stand for. My question today is, if you were to select a famous person, dead or al…

Started by Black Fedora

9 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Sophia Siegel

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Faction-Week!(?) 1 Reply

Started by Aimée in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Tammy D Keene Jan 2.

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24, 2017.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11, 2017.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30, 2017.

Tweet us!

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...