All Discussions Tagged 'casting' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Divergent Casting Actress!

Hey guys! So I know of a local Chicago actress -aged 16- who would be perfect for the role of Marlene. Her picture is attached at the botto…

Started by Pat

3 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Barbara T

Who wants to be in Insurgent?! Open Auditions!

Hello fellow initiates! So now that the Insurgent has the green light go for production, does anyone have any information on open casting a…

Started by Mallory Wilczynski

12 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Grace McDonald

The Movie Casting

To be honest, i'm not very happy with the casting for the movie. I personally don't really see Theo as Tobias. Also, is Shailene going to d…

Started by Talia Bridgeport

2 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by midwesterngirl2015

Illinois Represent! The Divergent Movie Open Casting Call

UPDATE: They've opened Extras Casting again (news courtesy of our awesome news blog HERE) Did you miss out the first time? Now's your chanc…

Started by Steele Sheen

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Steele Sheen

Ashley Judd to play Natalie Prior! (confrimed)

I have seen that Ashley Judd is to play Tris's mother, Natalie Prior!  What do you guys think? Its not a massive role but it sure is a nob…

Started by ThirdBird

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by michker

UPDATE! (WITH AUDITION VIDEO SCREEN CAPTURE) Auditon for Will: Chandler Massey (From the Daytime Soap Opera "Days of Our Lives")

I found this audition for the character "Will" by the talented Chandler Massey, who won an Emmy for his portrayal of Will Horton on Days of…

Started by Darith3duh

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by First Jumper

DIVERGENT User Based Casting...?

I'm not sure if someone has pointed it out before, but UserBasedCasting.com added Divergent to their website a few months back! You can "au…

Started by FreeFallen

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by FreeFallen

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...