Fans of The Hunger Games probably know that finding a book that was close to the genre might have been difficult until Divergent. Fans Of Divergent, here are some books I would recommend to read until Allegiant of course, that have the Divergent vibe.  These are in no particular order.

1.) Under The Never Sky By: Veronica Rossi

2.) Shatter Me By: Tahereh Mafi- My fav of the bunch

3.) Delirium By: Lauren Oliver

4.) Legend- I think is the closest to Divergent By: Marie Lu

5.) The Maze Runner By: James Dashner

6.) Maximum Ride By: James Patterson

These are just a few that you guys might be interested in

Views: 1120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't actually read any of these but this might be helpful. Also maybe this and this.

I would also mention The Hunger Games, maybe somebody will disagree with me, but for me they seem a bit similar. I have also read in the paperhelp review that they have included the Covenant serie in one list with Divergent, but i would disagree with that, for me The Covenant serie is more similar to Percy Jackson serie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...