One of my favorite characters has ALWAYS been Christina.I think that it would be interesting to learn more about her.Maybe Veronica could write a whole novel telling Christina's experiences?What do you guys think?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think it would be very interessting i want to know when she fell in love with Will, and what she thought about tris in the second novel after she heard what tris did with will. but i also think one mini-novel about Al would also be cool like what were his thoughts when he jumped? i just want to know that hahah if she posted just two sentences about his thoughts it would be enough ectually ;)

xxx

I actually would like some of Chris's point of view also. She's such an intresting person. Then again, tori would be intresting also. I think tori is divergent.

I my gosh yes!

That would be amazing! I think it should start just before her aptitude test and maybe go through initiation

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...