DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers)

Mod edit: Please be advised that there are possible spoilers from all three novels that will be discussed in this thread.

I know that 4 stands for Four obviously Tobias's nickname due to his four fears but i can't figure out the rest...

Mod edit: Adding spoiler warning and image provided by topic starter

Views: 5119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 for tris and tobias, 4 for four obvi, 8 maybe for the amount of new members after initiation and the war against abnegation, and 10 for the amount of initiates that became members... this was kind of just a guess :)

Omg this is a cruel joke! I can't say because it spoils the entire series

Yes, so technically, that makes her 6. :) Like in Allegiant, Four addresses his note to her "VI", meaning 6.

isabel miguelez said:

well technically 7, but one of the fears she later overcame
_Brave_ said:

8 can't be Tris; she's 6.

at the end of Allegiant 6 (Tris) is missing but now I don't know..what was 8 ?

_Brave_ said:

Yes, so technically, that makes her 6. :) Like in Allegiant, Four addresses his note to her "VI", meaning 6.

isabel miguelez said:

_Brave_ said:

shushle on the second and third book, no spoilers, i still havent gotten my hands on them *sulks* BUT I WILL EVENTUALLY! *twiddles fingers evily*
_Brave_ said:

isabel miguelez said:

_Brave_ said:

Maybe it means tris minus four.

nooo don't do this :'c ok so you know how tris has six fears? so shes six? its usually two four six eight ten...but its two four eight ten and tris died...

Ten minus four....tris is six

ok im not totaly sure but they are counting by 2s and there is no 6 because tris died (tris had 6 fears and tobias called her 6)

I'm not sure about 2 but 4 must be nickname for Tobias

8 10 must be for Eaton coz when we read 8 and 10 like eight and ten,it kinda sounds like Eaton (eight-ten without a pause)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...