Here is a list of all my fave series of books, I hope I have recommended one of your future faves!

• DIVERGENT!!! Well, duh!
  • Gone by Michael Grant
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 

I hope I have helped. At the moment, Divergent is still my fave though!

If you have watched the movie of the Hunger Games, you will know that the character who plays Gale, Liam Hemsworth, is gorgeous and looks just like Four! Why won't he play Four, he'd be perfect!

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Chronicales of Narnia
hunger Games
divergent and insurgent, (not allegent)
The host
The dark series by Christine Feehan
Twilight
Eregon
Goosebumps

Except Divergent my favorite are Harry Potter of course, Lord of the Rings and Hobbit! And the Song of Ice and Fire I like also! All these books can be combined for those who need help for essay of national honor society, because these stories are amazing contribution to the development of modern literature and society!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Faction-Week!(?) 1 Reply

Started by Aimée in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Tammy D Keene Jan 2.

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24, 2017.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11, 2017.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30, 2017.

Tweet us!

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...