Warning: If you have not read/ finished the Allegiant novel and do not wish to be spoiled, this is your only warning to navigate away from this thread. Spoilers will be freely discussed in here.

The ending of Allegiant brought some strong reactions to the Divergent fandom. But we must all remember that this is Veronica's vision for her tale and we should rightfully respect her for that.

But say if the novel ended like one of those choose-your-own-adventure type tales, where the ending varies on what the reader selects-- which of the Prior Siblings would you have chosen to make the ultimate sacrifice: Tris or Caleb? And why do you think so?

edit: in the absence of a poll, we will try our best to keep a running tally of votes: 

Tris= 31

Caleb= 82

Views: 3797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Caleb, he betrayed his sister and was willing to help Jeannine studdy and kill tris. If that is not messed up and worthy of death not much is.
As much as I wish Caleb had died, to save me from heartbreak, he couldn't have even he tried. Even if Tris hated him to the core she was afraid of loosing her family from the VERY beginning. So it was inevitable, in the fear landscape Jeanine told her that either she died or she had to watch all those she loved die. Even then Tris decided to take a bullet instead of facing her worst fear. Yes, she did not want to die. Her life was good. She was madly in love. Her friends supported her. Tris could have easily picked to live her apple pie life, but she knew she would rather die then watch Caleb die as well.
I know I will be hated for my comment but it's the truth.

CALEB!! Definitely Caleb.  I liked Tris, she was my favorite character. WHY DID SHE DIE?!?!? Nobody liked Caleb, but at least a few people liked Tris. I always hated Caleb.

rosebelikov` said:

Caleb, he betrayed his sister and was willing to help Jeannine studdy and kill tris. If that is not messed up and worthy of death not much is.
I totally agree. I like Tris, she was my favorite character.

NOpansycakes said:

OBVIOUSLY CALEB! In veronicas blog she said that she wanted tris to have a powerful ending... she can have a powerful ending with Tobias living happily
Yeah, and they never even got to have a normal relationship. Sure, there was the occasional kiss here and there but they never held hands but once, and they never got a happy ending...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...