Allegiant is just a few weeks away and we have been seeing teaser quotes tweeted and blogged from around the net. Below are the compilation of these quotes released thus far. What do you think of them? How to they set the mood and the feel of the final maybe book of this trilogy? Sound off below Initiates!

(Correction: This is a TOBIAS/ FOUR quote, as tweeted by Veronica Roth herself HERE)

Image Credits: Thanks to DivergentLexicon

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allegiant ruined my life! :( But it was still really good! :)

this quotes will always be memorable

allegiant changed my life it really did it taught me to be more selfless and understand at true sacrifice.

Oh you will... sorry

Divergent fan girl said:

This is so awesome i'm so excited! i Just hope the ending is awesome and doesn't want to make me throw the book at the wall.

Exactly. 

peaceful_gunfighter said:

spoiler alert  it will make you want to throw it at the wall. maybe good maybe bad im not sayin. the ending is well writen though

Divergent fan girl said:

This is so awesome i'm so excited! i Just hope the ending is awesome and doesn't want to make me throw the book at the wall.

Veronicq roth said a powerful character must have a powerful ending.

Shot twice by a disabled man , sounds fitting...

yeah it felt so hopeless....especially seeing Tobias lost in grief was soul wrenching....i do think Tris deserved a powerful ending,but Tobias didn't deserve to lose her like that

roxie1224 said:

I understand what she means, but I feel so empty now. I am seriously scarred for life. Its just not right, the whole series is now flat and dull. I am speechless.

I agree. It was hard on Tobias and I feel really bad for him

I feel so sorry for you, you didn't get what you wanted at all... </3 its okay we all threw the book with you.

Divergent fan girl said:

the books were amazingly written and the endind upset me but the epiloge made me cry big time!

It made me throw the book into the wall. 
Divergent fan girl said:

My book was in my laptop, so I couldn't throw the laptop at a wall, instead I just shut it down and cried for a long time.

Violet Forte said:

It made me throw the book into the wall. 
Divergent fan girl said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...