pretty sure y'all have LOTS of other fandoms/ books/ movies that you're passionate about. so what are they?

mine are the Tolkien stories-- LOTR, the Hobbit-- of course, being that they are gigantasaur movies now too, but also other books like Silmarillion, the Unfinished Tales, History of Middle Earth etc. i'm also a Harry Potter nut-- i have all the books, even the little ones like Quidditch through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and where to Find Them and of course Tales of Beadle the Bard. naturally i have all the movies too, and have wasted a lot of time on the video games they tied in with each release of the 7 8 movies. And of course theres the Hunger Games trilogy, the Millenium trilogy, the Spiderwick Chronicles.... list goes onnnn. y'all should see my Goodreads list lol!

i'm also a huuuge Star Wars fan, Star Trek fan (yes those two fandoms can co-exist peeps! =D) and gets pretty geeked out over Comicbook anything-- movies, animation, pricey coffeebook artwork on superheroes.

theres probably more i'm passionate about-- but i want to hear FROM YOU. so what else rocks your world?

Views: 1256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My other Fandom is The Hunger Games!! It started when I finished the divergent series, I needed a book to cheer me up, the only other things that suited me were The Giver, and The Hunger Games, so i read both! on the 3rd book of the hunger games now! It did not cheer me up at all though, but I should not put it down, just like Divergent and thats how I knew it was for me, If its horrible but i can't put it down, then its for me!!! :)

Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments, The Maze Runner

Would you say I have too much time on my hands if I said I read all off these in a year?

Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Twilight, The Mortal Instruments

I probably have too much time on my hands if I read most all of these in a year.

Divergent fan 101 said:

My other Fandom is The Hunger Games!! It started when I finished the divergent series, I needed a book to cheer me up, the only other things that suited me were The Giver, and The Hunger Games, so i read both! on the 3rd book of the hunger games now! It did not cheer me up at all though, but I should not put it down, just like Divergent and thats how I knew it was for me, If its horrible but i can't put it down, then its for me!!! :)

UPDATE: Finished the hunger games a few weeks ago! amazing now a fangirl over it on my pinterest! reply if you want my pinterest so you can follow me there!!!

The hunger games is definitely the best fandom with divergent, also HP, delirium are super good ;D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Faction-Week!(?) 1 Reply

Started by Aimée in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Tammy D Keene Jan 2.

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24, 2017.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11, 2017.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30, 2017.

Tweet us!

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...