I actually have a bracelet that has all the faction symbols on it, which I think is quite cool. But when I heard that people are going to think about dolls and video games, I think thats just WRONG! I like the idea of jewelry but Tris and Tobias arent members of One Direction! Be reasonable!!!!!!

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I TOTALLY get what you're saying, and it's not like there are 7 year olds out there that are going to want to play with a Tris Prior doll (I'm just saying that is not the audience age group and it just would be that interesting to have honestly)

I get what your saying, but I think the dolls are more based at adult collectors, not for dress up and play.

Btw where did you get your bracelet? I've been looking for one like that!

Well, first of all, I'm not seeing how One Direction relates to video games and/or dolls, I've seen no such merchandise nor do I understand how a video game can be made pertaining to a singing group. 

Dolls and action figures are quite often aimed towards adults who are collectors. They are abundant at conventions such as Comic Con and my local Fanime Con which support tons of popular franchises NOT suitable for children. Among them to my knowledge they exist for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Twilight. You'll never find any of these in toy stores. 

The same applies to video games, video games are actually extremely popular in the adult population and thus appropriately there exists an "M" rating exclusively for mature audiences which tons of video games have been created to fulfill. Ever hear of popular titles such as Assassin's Creed? 

Your bracelet sounds awesome. Unfortunately, Hot Topic, my local merch source hasn't really stocked much pertaining to the Divergent series. I have a Dauntless keychain and had bought a Dauntless t-shirt, largely because just to snag it because it was the last one, but I had to exchange it because it was too small. Honestly, I'd prefer Candor merchandise since I identify most with it. Hopefully, they get some stuff once Allegiant film anticipation really heats up. 

I really want that bracelet. Could you please tell where did you get that bracelet from? I have been searching for it. Is it available in any online stores? Please do reply.

________

cheap essay writing service

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Would you really be Dauntless? 49 Replies

Started by AmitySoul in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Garfield May 24.

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...