Ok so when i finished INSURGENT, the main question going through my head was: WHO S EDITH PRIOR????? So, my thoughts are that shes Tris' grandmother or aunt or possibly even her sister. what do you guys think? comment your thoughts please!

Views: 9646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never thought about it before but when I saw this I just thought that we find out nothing more about her after the end of insurgent. Tris gets all excited when she finds out she has the same surname but there is no follow up. I think she must be a great great grandma or something but it would be great if they had found out who she was - that seems like a trissy kind of thing.

It's revealed in 'Allegiant' that Edith Prior is Tris and Caleb's several times great aunt. Their line descends from her brother. Recall she'd assumed the name herself so was incapable of passing it on if she'd ever married.

This could explain her Abnegation first name. She was a founder of the factions let alone born on the outside, she could have chosen to insert herself into Abnegation while her brother had chosen to insert himself into Erudite. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

book three plot line 7 Replies

Started by Mrs. Tobias Eaton in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by Garfield May 11.

Gilmore Girls 3 Replies

Started by Alana Amity in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Dina Haines Jan 30.

DO you know what these numbers mean : 2 4 8 10? (possible spoilers) 34 Replies

Started by Jeny Pineda in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by beatrice.ss Dec 13, 2016.

Who is Edith Prior?? 39 Replies

Started by TurtleZ Richardson in Book forum: INSURGENT. Last reply by Four and Six Dec 10, 2016.

Tweet us!

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...