Divergent Book and Movie Fansite
What is better than reading the Divergent Series? Listening to the Divergent Series from AudioBooks.com and DivergentFans.com!
Listen to Tris and Four while you are riding in a car, while doing your homework in your bedroom, while cleaning the kitchen, or ANYWHERE you can take your phone!
What are you fighting for?
JUMP FIRST into our contest because DivergentFans.com and AudioBooks.com are giving away 3 Divergent Prize packs worth $74.96 USD each to three lucky initiates. Our prize pack includes:
How do you enter?
All you have to do to enter is choose one or all the options on the contest widget below. Some options can be done everyday for more entries until 4:00pm on 7/22/14!
AudioBooks.com and DivergentFans.com would like to give you a free audio book! Sign up for subscription to AudioBooks.com and receive an audiobook every month for $14.95. One listen not enough? Get any additional book that month for only $12.00.
Contest terms and conditions:
1. How to Enter: Divergent Fans audio book giveaway. Beginning 07/08/14 at 9:00 AM (PT) through 07/22/14 at 4:00 PM (PT), go to http://www.divergentfans.com/page/contests and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions. Winner Selection: Winner[s] (individually and collectively, the "Winner") will be selected by 07/23/2014 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Divergent Fans, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. In the event that there is a Canadian Winner, the Winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving the prize. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: Three (3) winners will receive one (1) Divergent audio book prize pack containing Divergent by Veronica Roth, Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Allegiant by Veronica Roth, and The Transfer by Veronica Roth. Total ARV: $74.96 USD. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form. Audiobooks.com and Divergent Fans reserve the right to change or increase the prizes awarded at their discretion.
2. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within two (2) weeks of the last day of the Sweepstakes by email. In the event the Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within twenty (20) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the Winner, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above.
3. Entries: Limit one (1) entry per person per day for Sweepstakes, with up to three (3) additional entries per day for sharing contest info through Twitter. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or inaccurate entries. Incomplete entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Eligibility: Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of thirteen (13). Residents of Canada who are over the age of thirteen (13) are also eligible to enter. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s). Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner's responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner(s). Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner(s) hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant's submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries to use Winners name for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.